Friday, March 6, 2009

I need you Mother.......Always!!!!!!!!Love U MAAAAA............
A mother's love is very precious, It is hard to explain and has to remember notonly in particular day .It has to remember for each and every minute,every second,every moment.

Mother is A woman of devotion,
Mother is A woman of sincerity,
Mother is A woman of patience
Mother is A woman of indulgence,

Mother s A woman of charm,
A mother's love is warm.
A mother's love will always help you throughthe weakest hours.
A mother's love is always like a bouquet of flowers.
A mother's love is strong and will never steer you wrong.

A mother's love is beautiful in many ways.

A mother's love is sincere and conquer ourfears.

A mother's love knows the depth of love.

A mother's love is contentment, just likeGod's love.

A mother's work is never done

A mother's love is never faltering.

A mother's love is never halting.

A mother's judgement is never erring.

A mother's dream is to supply all needs.
A mother's goal is to instill good deeds.Only for you Mom:
My mother taught me all the good things about life.
My mother taught me how to listen when people talk.
My mother taught me to always smile .I sometimes wonder why she never taught me to hold back a tear.
My mother taught me how to cherish fond memories. I sometimes wonder why she never taught me how to move on in life.

I still need my mother......Even today when I m an adult can can take care of myself well…………

I still need you Ma.!!!!!!!!!!to would love me , to take care of me to understand me, mother for to whom I am................. to know me,to be there for me, to celebrate my birthday, My mother who would miss me, I need you Maaa!!!!!!!! to cry on .I need to Say to you and let you know that her daughter(me!!!!!!!only me……) loves her
.Mother is she who never wants to see her daughter cry
.My Mother is she who is different from all other
My Mother is she who is never comparable to any other.


I love you Mom.

Ma..........I miss you.......I am living so away from you now.......When at night I feel scared and your mere touch or holding me in your arms make me feel so secure........Ma........you are the best cook.....You are the best human being...........you are my God.
Just Love me this way and be with me like this............I need you always.........as I am still the small Child........I need you.

And today I appologising and saying you SORRY for all the mischieves I did.......Sometimes I hurt you for my stubbornness............I know I am not the best daughter of this world.....But I am trying to be only better...........BUT you are the best mom of this WOrld...............
I owe everything to you...........Can't express more............My eyes are wet,but this is because I am Proud to be your daughter............ You are an epitome of what is a mother in real sense....An Indian Woman......You are the perfect home maker......My mom,my Puchu Puchu.......YOU ARE THE BEST

LOVE YOU MAAaaaa................!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You depicted almost every feelings about a person can have about his/ her Mother. Your mom nourished you right from the stage when you were in her womb. She is the only person who can understand each and every tear of her baby. Then she helped you to crawl. She was the only person who helped you to walk, run. When you fell down, she helped you to stand up. She wiped your tears and tried to put a smile on your face. This is the way she helped you to move on your life.

    And, when you will be a proud mother of a healthy baby, we will follow the same way your mother showed you to make a child happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete