Saturday, July 18, 2009

AFTER "YOU"....LiFe was never like before!!!!!

AFTER "YOU" Left me all ALONE!!!!!

My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands Standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone
Wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But I have one last cry
One last cry Before I leave it all behind
I've gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie I guess I'm down to my last cry
I was here you were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone Wishing all my feeling was gone
Gotta get over you Nothing for me to do
But I have one last cry
One last cry Before I leave it all behind
I've gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie I know I've gotta be strong
‘Cause ‘round me life goes on and on and on and on

6 comments:

  1. Pain of missing someone is not their absence, but it is wen u think of the good old times u spent together and tell urself that those moments will never come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ASMITA DI....

    Ai poem ta ami offlate likhecchi....but pain of missing someone so terribly,ami onnek age e peyecchi....ato besi blank promises and vaccum trust er moddhye bechecchi...Nijeke puro ta e harea felechilam....Kintu Life really finds its way....but life e various stage e jokhun ami ekta strong support khujte chesta korecchi.....emon vabe venge gacche protek bar...j akhun r kono anubhuti o hoy na....R sob theke kharap lage jokhun KARON ta ajaja theke jay....R sei sob valo muhurto gulo...jege thaka rath,dufur er adda,sokal ee 1st phone,sei ghum theke deke dewa,lunch er somay kotha bola,bari fire 1st call,.....sara din ta e ato muhorto aache...jegulo akhun so called "GOOD OLD TIMES"....Vul amar dik theke e chilo...kintu BISWAS ta o sob theke besi ami e kortam....23 bocchor boyos e ato kicchu hareaacchi...eek sathe...J akhun kono notun Somporko gorte e voy lage....I still have one question..."When you know you would do that and left me devasted...then ehy U showed me those dreamz???I really want to know...where was I wrong??amar mistake ta kothay???" and ai answer ta na jana ta e amar sob theke boro dukkho...........Jeta k ami sara jibon katea uthete parbona....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely writing! It reflects your innocence and worldly curiosity! Keep it up, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear KINA Di....

    1st of all thank u for ur comment....But I am a mad fan of your blogs too....Its simply amazing Dii....I wish you all the best for your future....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete